Sunday, November 2, 2008

OCTOBER 2008: THE PLAYLIST.

it's officially november! fall fall fall. i wish it was a little warmer. election day is tuesday, i am so excited. i have a lot of hope for once. 

soooo now that it is november i can officially post my ten song october playlist. ten songs that i liked/obsessed over this month, or songs that defined it for me.. i don't know. i guess it's kindof a combination of the two. i had a very excellent october for the most part. 

playlist:
1. doris day - jack's mannequin
2. holy roman - the get up kids
3. dakota - a rocket to the moon
4. love affair - copeland
5. the exit - forgive durden
6. my beautiful rescue renovated - this providence
7. this is twice now - lydia
8. control freak - copeland (again.)
9. ready - the starting line
10. this is me - DEMI LOVATO AND JOE JONAS. best.

and I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND HOW TO ADD PICTURES

No comments: